KGS Guidance Department
- There are four members of staff within the guidance department
- Mrs Marlyn Firth is the head of the guidance
- Each house contains approximately 280 students
- Each house contains students from S1 through to S6
- Each house is made up of 12 tutor groups that are used for registration in the mornings.
- Each tutor group is made up of a mixture of all year groups and contains roughly 20 students
- The guidance team co-ordinate the programme of PSE lessons for all pupils from S1-S6
- The guidance team are the first point of contact for parents regarding questions, queries and concerns about their child.