Our PSE Curriculum
- All year groups have one lesson of Personal + Social Education (PSE) each week.
- Where possible this PSE lesson will be taught by the student's own guidance teacher.
- The PSE programme has been designed to be a six year programme to ensure that students don't repeat the same work each year.
- The PSE programme is 'blocked' into themes/topics to allow for focus at a whole school level.
- All lessons are delivered at age appropriate level.
- The PSE programme is evaluated at the end of each session to ensure it stays relevant and topical to the students.
- Where possible we encourage outside speakers into our PSE lessons to add depth to class discussions.
- Where possible we encourage students to provide feedback to help us further develop our curriculum.
Term 1 (August - Oct Holidays)
Term 2 (October Holidays - Christmas Holidays)
Term 3 (January - Easter Holidays)
Term 4 (Easter Holidays - Activities Week)
Additional Curricular Documents