- All year groups have one lesson of Personal + Social Education (PSE) each week.
- Where possible this PSE lesson will be taught by the student's own guidance teacher.
- The PSE program has been designed to be a six year program to ensure that students don't repeat the same work each year.
- The PSE program is 'blocked' into themes/topics to allow for focus at a whole school level.
- All lessons are delivered at age appropriate level.
- The PSE program is evaluated at the end of each session to ensure it stays relevant and topical to the students.
- Where possible we encourage outside speakers into our PSE lessons to add depth to class discussions.
- Where possible we encourage students to provide feedback to help us further develop our curriculum.
S4 Curriculum (2017/18)
S5 Curriculum (2017/18)
S6 Curriculum (2017/18)